Friday, May 31, 2013

PRE-DIET INVESTIGATION & PRODUCT PURCHASES

Good morning:
Over the past six months, I have been receiving wonderful emails (daily) from Joel & Josh on BioTRUST Nutrition.  This information has been packed full of fantastic diet plans, products, presentations (using great visuals by the way) and what impressed me the most is the fact that their products undergo a  7-Stage Research and Testing Protocol.  Their quality assurance claims may be found here http://biotrust.com/quality-assurance/?a=1

After researching, watching videos and reading all about the products, the first thing I did was download the "Fatburning Hormone Diet."  You see, since I went through "the change" I gained twenty pounds of belly fat.  That's right belly fat.  Something I had not had a major problem with before.  Sure I would get pudgy and then lose the weight....but NEVER like it is today.  I tried so may diets - you know the one's I am talking about and NOTHING.  Maybe six pounds here and there but never did it stay off.  I can gain six pounds in two days and it take me two weeks to lose it.  Does that sound familiar to you?

After downloading the "Fatburning Hormone Diet" I made my first purchase.  I know a lot of you are saying that you cannot afford these type of products and I agree with you.   It is a big decision.  But the way I am approaching it is that when you eat healthily, you don't spend the money you normally would on all of the BAD foods and drinks thereby affording you the opportunity to splurge a little bit on supplements that ARE good for you.  We all know that processed foods are killing us.  Some of you know about GMO's and some of you do not.  But anything that is Genetically Modified IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU.  You would not believe the foods out there that have GMO's and some states like New York are starting to demand that all foods on the market that have GMO's in them, be marked as such so the consumer is aware of what they are eating and drinking.  Back to BioTRUST....ALL GMO FREE.  No artificial sweeteners, their protein powder sounds amazing.

So, what did I purchase?  I purchased four products for under $400.  Here they are:

Leptiburn™:  Anytime you go on a diet and reduce your calorie intake, leptin levels plummet and fat burning is dramatically reduced. Why? Because leptin's main function is to protect your body against starvation, and in the midst of decreased food intake (i.e. dieting), your body unfortunately views your stored body fat as a huge asset to survival. After all, body fat provides a vast supply of stored energy and warmth, both highly-valued resources when food is in short supply.  Leptiburn™ truly is a breakthrough formula whose key ingredients have been scientifically shown to assist with your body's biggest fat-loss problem: your body's production of, and sensitivity to, the one solitary hormone that literally controls everything with regards to fat loss.

BioTrust Low Carb™:  BioTrust Low Carb is 100% All-Natural. That means you won't find any artificial colors, flavors, and most importantly artificial sweeteners in our protein… ever. Instead, our protein blend is sweetened naturally with stevia extract and a naturally sweet form of fiber call inulin. In fact, BioTrust Low Carb packs 4 grams of high quality fiber per serving and only 1 gram of sugar per 24 grams of protein!  Also sourced from cows NOT treated with the dangerous growth hormone rBGH, and rBST.  To compare your protein powder with BioTrust check out this page:  http://biotrust.com/Shop.asp?s=&View=Item&Product=1773

Pro-X10™:  More than 200 studies linking inadequate probiotic levels to more than 170 different health issues, including obesity and weight gain.  Virtually every study performed on the obese population analyzing gut bacteria found higher instances of “bad” bacteria and lower levels of probiotics (again, the “good” bacteria) within these individuals.  To read all about this product go to:  http://biotrust.com/Shop.asp?s=&View=Item&Product=2079

Lastly, I purchased BCAA Matrix™:  For the "fasting" days, this product is to be used. After all, who wants to finally get rid of their unwanted fat only to gain it all back in just a few short weeks?  Well, you certainly don't have to, and over the next few paragraphs we're going to show you how three unique protein "building blocks," called Branch Chain Amino Acids, can help you preserve all your calorie-burning lean muscle as you lose fat, and even more, how a very specific ratio of BCAAs has been shown to directly target belly fat.  To read about this product go to:  http://biotrust.com/Shop.asp?s=&View=Item&Product=1758

I will be walking you through my every day habits and what I am taking from BioTRUST and I will give full disclosure.  I will tell you how much I weigh, how much BMI I have, how I calculated the amount of food to eat, what I ate, if I cheat (because I will have a cocktail here and there I can guarantee it).  What is wonderful though, all of the plans have a CHEAT DAY....That's right a CHEAT DAY.  You can eat whatever you want  - so I will make sure my first day starts on a day that will allow my CHEAT DAY to be a Saturday.

I hope to receive my products in about a week.  Again, I will post as I have something to add prior to starting my diet which will be Sunday, June 9th.  Why am I starting June 9th?  Because I am going on a float trip with some friends on the 7th and 8th and I don't want to mess it up.

I hope you want to follow me on my journey.  Because I am very excited.   

Thank you for following me,
Pat

 

No comments:

Post a Comment