Thursday, June 6, 2013

GEARING UP

Hello my interested readers:

I am swiftly approaching THE day (fast day), June 9th.  It is going to be really hard to start on this day; but I am.  You see, I leave Friday night for a girls weekend float trip on a popular Missouri river.  On Sunday, I will wake up with nothing around me but danish, donuts, cookies and fruit.  Guess what I am going to eat that day? Nothing....that's right, nothing.  The 7day Rapid Fat Loss Diet is where your first day is a Cheat day and boy will I be cheating.  My cheat day, Saturday, will consist of waking up to danish and fruit; proceeded with a seven mile float.  Even though I am bringing grilled chicken and fruit on the float, everyone is bringing food so there will be a plethora of  pretzels and nuts and God knows what else.

Whether or not I receive my BMI calculator from AMAZON on my doorstep and my recent order from BioTRUST Nutrition, I am starting on Saturday, June 8th.

The theory of the cheat day is to, in a nutshell, turn on your fat burning hormone, Leptin.  The next day, the fast day,  is to create a massive calorie deficit while the body is super primed to burn fat, and that’s exactly why it’s positioned after a leptin-boosting Cheat Day and then again after two other days with substantial carbohydrate intake.

My first posting of this Blog, I told you I plan on posting this process to the fullest.  However, I am at a standstill of posting my measurements, etc. until I can properly do the calculations.  I will do so as soon as my orders arrive.

I am really excited to go on this venture, I hope you are too.

If you want to receive the 7-day Rapid Fat Loss Diet, email me patcancook(at)gmail.com

Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment