Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WHY I STARTED THIS LITTLE VENTURE

Hello Readers:

In a nutshell, my story is this:

I have ALWAYS battled weight (both my parents are/were over weight people). Since I closed my restaurant, I went through the "the dreaded change" and within six months gained twenty pounds. I went to weight watchers and after two months only lost six pounds - I did the no carb diet for two months - I only lost six pounds - I did the Daniel Fast - lost 14 pounds in 20 days but you can't eat much and all you drink is water. I got on a "Beyond Diet" website to start learning how to eat nothing but what is FRESH. I learned a lot; but struggled with it in every day life. This website though, is connected with a lot of healthy people and for the last eight months, I've received emails from Mike Geary, Isabele Los Rios and also Josh and his associates at BioTrust. I've read and read and read some more. It ALL makes complete sense to me. I'm sure some of you have watched the new infomercials where the artist draws you a picture to get you to understand as his presentation is running? Well, that's what these were UNTIL I LEARNED THAT IF YOU EXIT OUT, THEY GIVE YOU THE SAME INFORMATION IN WRITTEN FORMAT.

Then I started investigating Nutra Systems & Jenny Craig - well, if you have ever looked into these, they are VERY expensive and I would be right back eating "prepared" foods chocked full of preservatives and carbohydrates.

I told Larry that it would be way cheaper to eat right, spend less and put the money towards the protein powder, fat burner for me and the Gut flora PRO X-10. So we did. At the time that I purchased it, they offered buy 3 get 3 and since I didn't know if I would like it, I spent the higher amount to try it out. I'm kicking myself now. Since the last few weeks they changed the offer to buy four get two free. Oh well.

BOTTOM LINE - IT IS FANTASTIC AND IT WORKS. That is why I started the blog - to set out to see if it works and if it does, become an affiliate so I can help pay for my products by talking about it. 

Well, they just approved me as an Affiliate - it was not easy.  So if anyone wants to purchase products, I hope you go through my link so I get some credit for it.

Thanks again and remember, if you want the eating plan or any other information I have gathered to make your journey easier, let me know by emailing me at patcancook(at)gmail.com (at) = @

Pat

GET PRODUCT INFORMATION AND/OR ORDER HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment