Good Day Readers !
Larry and I are very excited. After one week, we are proud to say that we are both losing weight and feel terrific. Here are this morning's measurements:
So, to sum it up for you, Larry lost 1.25 inches and 10.5 pounds and I lost 5 inches and 8 pounds. Pretty fantastic.
Let's break it down. Why are we losing weight so quickly? Is it because we aren't eating? Is it because we didn't eat white carbs like bread, pasta, rice, potatoes? We attribute it, to a multitude of things. First and foremost, BioTRUST Nutrition. It is the main ingredient as to why we believe it is working. The protein shake leaves us completely satisfied and has afforded us no cravings for sweets. I'm taking the fat burner which keeps my plateaus from occurring and keeps Leptin production at it's greatest (burning fat). Lastly, we are both taking the Pro X-10 which supports healthy GUT flora by providing the proper ratio of good bacteria to bad.
As I mentioned last week, week one was a primer week. Eating protein, vegetables, fat and some dairy. Week two started on Sunday where we incorporated fruit, beans (legumes), lentils, barley, quinoa, oatmeal, basmati rice, Greek yogurt. On Sunday, I made a simple soup of the roasted pork that I cooked last week. I put 3 quarts of water into a pot with some of the meat, added onions, carrots, celery and a can of stewed tomatoes with some chicken bouillon to taste. Boiled for an hour and added 1.5 cups of quick barley. Within one hour we had a very tasty soup chocked full of goodness.
Sunday breakfast was Steel-cut oatmeal mixed with fresh blueberries, pecans, Stevia for sweetening and a little fat free half & half. The half & half was not on the diet.
Saturday, we cheated just a little bit. We actually had a roll with dinner since we celebrated father's day. Also, my no guilt cheesecake? Well, the crust wasn't on the diet either - but guess what, we still lost weight.
Finally, we walked a total of eight miles during the week. We walk to Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds. The CD has a one, two, three and four mile segment - high impact walking.
So, are we deprived? NOPE.
Some might be asking about alcohol consumption. Well, if we want a cocktail, we have kept it to one light beer a couple days last week; or, a shot of vodka with a zero calorie mixer like ICE sparkling flavored water. We like the coconut pineapple the best. Normally, we drink a lot of water.
Again, if you want the eating plan (only a couple people have requested it) email me at patcancook(at)gmail.com the (at) stands for @ (in case you didn't know that).
On to week two....
Week two is EVERY OTHER DAY: One day, meat, veges, fat and some dairy; the next day, the addition of the items I mentioned above: Fruit, beans (legumes), lentils, barley, quinoa, oatmeal, basmati rice, Greek yogurt.
Thanks for following my blog.
Healthy eating everyone,
Pat

No comments:
Post a Comment