Tuesday, July 9, 2013

ONE MONTH DOWN - FOUR TO GO

Good Morning:
Why did I say I had four months to go?  A couple reasons; but, the most important being that it should take a number of months to lose as much weight as I want to lose and not make it a marathon.  They say that when it takes longer to lose, the longer it stays off.  My goal in the future is to follow one of my ex-boss' plan and that is to weigh in every Monday morning and lose during the week whatever I gain over the weekend.  That man was always thin.  Sound like a good idea to you?

This morning, Larry and I weighed in after four weeks of diets and parties.  We had so many parties in June.  Between Father's day, graduations and birthdays I'm surprised I lost any weight.  So here are the totals:


In particular, see "Inches Lost" and "Weight Loss?"  Larry and I are very happy with our progress. As for me, I still have 30 pounds to go.  For Larry, he wants to be 195 so he has 22 pounds to go.  I feel very confident that BioTRUST is working for us.

I purchased a couple new items this morning.  I purchased their fiber bars (for when I just can get to some food and need to eat) and I purchased a product that breaks down a carbohydrate meal.  You can read all about it in my post called "Don't Eat Another Carbohydrate Until You Read This!"

Well, I hope I am convincing some of you that this works.  I'm not sure how long the Fourth of July sale is, but if you are interested right now, you can purchase products today with a 20% discount using the code upon check out FREEDOM20 - Just click the BUY NOW BUTTON on my website: CLICK HERE

Thanks for following,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment