Good Morning:
Another couple weeks have gone by and I am here to report to all of you. I didn't get up early enough to get Larry's measurements and weight; but, I do know that he is down a pant size. I feel really good. I get disappointed with myself because the weekends tend to really mess me up. I like to have fun with my friends and find myself eating and drinking too many calories. Larry and I haven't been eating sweets. But this last Friday was fun. We skipped dinner and instead, ate a piece of deep dish apple pie with two scoops of vanilla ice cream and I still lost weight.
I did purchase the IC-5 from BioTrust. I think I told you about that the last time I posted (Don't Eat Another Carb.....etc.). You take two capsules before you are going to eat a high carbohydrate meal. I'm reporting that we did eat some bread this week at two of our meals over the weekend and took the pills. Again, I still lost 2.5 pounds last week.
We have been going out way too much. I get so tired of cooking and thinking up what to make for dinner. I'm sure many of you can relate. Fall and Winter are so much easier, with stews and soups galore. Well, tonight, I am going to make stuffed squash on the grill.
GRILLED STUFFED SQUASH
(Serves 2 to 4)
1 or 2 Yellow Summer Squash or Zucchini
Cut in half length-wise
Using a spoon, scrape the seeds out to make a boat
Filling (Use whatever you want really) I'm Using:
Mix in a bowl:
Crisp Crumbled Turkey Bacon
Finely Minced Green Onion
1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
2 T. Parmesan Cheese
Rub your squash with Olive Oil
Season with Seasoned Salt, a little Granulated Garlic (Pepper optional)
Fill equal amounts of mixture into the squash bowl
Place on hot grill (on low) until squash is soft and the cheese is all melted.
Serve with sour cream or Greek yogurt.
If you are interested in purchasing BioTrust products, please visit my website by going to: CLICK HERE
27 Pounds to GO!!!
Have a great day,
Pat
27 Pounds to GO!!!
Have a great day,
Pat

No comments:
Post a Comment